Download Free and Paid easy to use, easy to configure Wordpress Plugins
WP Register Profile PRO
This is a user Registration plugin, it can be used with either Widget or Shortcodes. Just install the plugin and add the register widget in the sidebar. The form structure is responsive. Shortcode lists are provided below for ease of use. This plugin now comes with a FREE Addon AP Email Template Add-on
This plugin is tested upto WordPress (Version 4.9.6)
Shortcode and Features
1. Registration, use this [rp_register_widget]shortcode to display registration form in post or page.
Example: [rp_register_widget title="User Registration"]
2. User Data, use this [rp_user_data field="first_name" user_id="2"]shortcode to retrieve user data. user_id can be blank. if blank then the data is retrieve from currently loged in user. Or else you can use this function in your template file to retrive data. <?php echo rp_user_data_func("first_name","2"); ?>
For date type fields one additional parameter dateformat can be passed to the shortcode with the desired date format. For example, [rp_user_data user_id="2" field="dob" dateformat="jS F, Y"] will output something like this 26th July, 2016 and for use in the template files use function call like this. <?php echo rp_user_data_func("dob","2","jS F, Y"); ?>
For User Profile Image use this [rp_user_data field="reg_profile_image" user_id="2"] shortcode or use this function in template <?php echo rp_user_data_func("reg_profile_image","2"); ?>
3. User Profile, use this [rp_profile_edit]shortcode for user profile page. Logged in usres can edit profile data from this page.
4. Update Password, use this [rp_update_password]shortcode to display Update Password form.
AP Email Template Add-on ( FREE )
This is an Email Template addon plugin for PRO plugins available at aviplugins.com. This will allow you to customize Email Template easily, make your emails look more professional. This Add-on is FREE to download. Once you purchase Facebook Login Widget (PRO) you will get a plugin KEY. Please use that KEY to download this Add-on.
Sample Email Template Easily Customizable
Email Template Settings
Change the WWW LOGO to your LOGO and change the Footer text. It's Easy!
The setup of this plugin is simple. Open the plugin settings page Settings -> WP Register Settings and save some settings. A detailed explanation of how the plugin works and what can be done by this plugin are given below.
New User Registration
User registration form. Use widget or shortcodes to display this in your theme. [rp_register_widget]. Extra custom fields can be added from admin panel.
Profile edit, from here users will be able to update their personal informations. Use this [rp_profile_edit] shortcode to dispay edit profile form in your page. Extra custom fields can be added from admin panel.
Create File type fields
Create File type fields in the Registration and Profile forms. This will allow administrator to create unlimited number of file fields so that user can upload files at the time of registration or at their profile page. Supported file types can be selected from plugin settings page.
Create a date type field
Create a time field
Update password, from here users will be able to update their login password. Use this [rp_update_password] shortcode to display update password form in your page.
User Login Widget, users will be able login to their account. Use this [login_widget] shortcode to display login form in your page.
Reset Password Form
Users will be able to reset their password from here. Forgot password link can be added to login widget from plugin settings page. Use this [forgot_password] shortcode to display reset password form in your page.
Registration & Profile Form Fields
Sort Registration & Profile Fields by Drag & Drop
Here additional custom fields can be created which can be used at the time of registration or at profile edit page. Custom fields like textbox, textarea, select, date, time, checkbox and radio button can be generated dynamically. These fields can be sorted by Drag & Drop
1. Choose Thank you Page after successful registration.
2. You can enable profile image upload at the time of user registration or at the profile update page.
3. Profile image can be used as avatar. If this is enabled then profile image will be used as user avatar throughout the site. When user posts a comment his profile image will be displayed instead of the defalut wordpress avatar.
4. Plugin compatibility option with other plugins.
5. Auto subscribe users to Newsletter Emails at the time of registration.
6. Select the File types that you want your users to be able to upload.
Choose the way you want user registration. 1. Registration without Activation Link
In this process user will get login information like Username and Password in their email.
2. Registration with Activation Link
In this process user will get an Activation link in their email address. By clicking the activation link users will be redirected to page where they have to enter password. After that they will be able to login.
Manage new user registration email contents.
Update default registration success message.
Each plugin comes with an unique key. This key ensures that your plugin has a valid license. Plugin key can be used to get informations about the latest version available to download. Key has to be entered in the plugin settings section.
WP User Subscription
Get Paid when users register or create account in your site. This user subscription plugin can be used with WP Register Profile With Shortcode or WP Register Profile PRO or separately with other plugins also. This plugin will allow Paid user registration in your site. Page / Post contents can be Restricted from visitors of the site.
WP Register Profile PRO is a multilingual plugin. To use this plugin in your native language you have to translate the plugin text in your language. Please click here for a sample wp-register-profile-with-shortcode-da_DK.poDanish language file. Once the translation is done please mail the translated file to email@example.com and we will convert that file and mail you back with the translated .MO file, which you have to put in the languages directory inside the plugin.