WP Register Profile PRO
This is a user Registration plugin, it can be used with either Widget or Shortcodes. Just install the plugin and add the register widget in the sidebar. The form structure is responsive. The plugin can be used for Subscription as well. Payment for PAID subscriptions are handled by WooCommerce for ease of use. Pages, Posts and Custom Post Types can be made hidden to users based on subscriptions. Shortcode lists are provided below with details. This plugin comes with a FREE Addon AP Email Template Addon
Shortcode and Features
1. Registration, use this [rp_register_widget] shortcode to display registration form in post or page.
Example: [rp_register_widget title="User Registration"]
Multiple Registration forms can be created. Forms can be mapped to different User Roles. For example you want to create a registration form for "Authors". So you create a separate registration form say "Authors Registration" ( Suppose ID of the form is 24 so the shortcode will be [rp_register_widget form="24"] ) with fields specific to "Authors" only. Then you map the form with user role "Author". Now each user makes registration with this form will have the Role as "Author".
Same way you can create multiple forms for different user roles.2. User Data, use this [rp_user_data field="first_name" user_id="2"] shortcode to retrieve user data. user_id can be blank. if blank then the data is retrieve from currently loged in user. Or else you can use this function in your template file to retrive data.
<?php echo rp_user_data_func("first_name","2"); ?>
For date type fields one additional parameter dateformat can be passed to the shortcode with the desired date format. For example, [rp_user_data user_id="2" field="dob" dateformat="jS F, Y"] will output something like this 26th July, 2016 and for use in the template files use function call like this.
<?php echo rp_user_data_func("dob","2","jS F, Y"); ?>
For User Profile Image use this [rp_user_data field="reg_profile_image" user_id="2"] shortcode or use this function in template <?php echo rp_user_data_func("reg_profile_image","2"); ?>
3. User Profile, use this [rp_profile_edit] shortcode for user profile page. Logged in usres can edit profile data from this page.
Multiple profile edit forms can be created too. You can create separate profile edit forms based on different User Roles. This way it will be possible for you to create different profile fields based on user roles. For example you create a profile form for "Editors" only. ( Suppose ID of the form is 26 so the shortcode will be [rp_profile_edit form="26"] ) Now only users with User Role as "Editor" will have access to this form.
4. Update Password, use this [rp_update_password] shortcode to display Update Password form.
5. View Subscription Packages, use this [subscription_view id="1" link="http://example.com/register/"] shortcode in your page to display individual subscription details. Here "id" is subscription id, which in this case is "1". "id" can be 1, 2, 3 etc ( "id" is required, "link" is optional ).
6. Subscription Details of User, Use this [subscription_user_data title="Subscription Details"] shortcode in your page to display user's subscription status. This shortcode will display subscription status of the currently logged in user Active/ Inactive.( "title" is optional ).
7. View Subscription History, Use this [rp_subscription_log title="Subscription Log"] shortcode in your page to display user's subscription logs / subscription history.
AP Email Template Add-on ( FREE )
This is an Email Template addon plugin for PRO plugins available at aviplugins.com. This will allow you to customize Email Template easily, make your emails look more professional. This Add-on is FREE to download. Once you purchase Facebook Login Widget (PRO) you will get a plugin KEY. Please use that KEY to download this Add-on.
The setup of this plugin is simple. Open the plugin settings page Settings -> WP Register Settings and save some settings. A detailed explanation of how the plugin works and what can be done by this plugin are given below.
The plugin can be used for user subscription as well. If enabled users will have to subscribe to a package before registration. Subscriptions can either be FREE or PAID. Payment for PAID subscriptions are managed by WooCommerce.
A detailed explanation on how to setup subscription is described below.
WP Register Profile PRO is a multilingual plugin. To use this plugin in your native language you have to translate the plugin text in your language. Please click here for a sample wp-register-profile-with-shortcode-da_DK.po Danish language file. Once the translation is done please mail the translated file to [email protected] and we will convert that file and mail you back with the translated .MO file, which you have to put in the languages directory inside the plugin.License and Agreement
Please read the plugin license